"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, August 30, 2009

weekend by 3s

Another meme already? Yeah, I don't feel well but am sitting here. Here goes...

what you did:
um, sleep way too much.
drop my camera on my toe. owie. I might actually lose my toenail. (my camera weighs almost 10 lbs.)
make & eat way too many rice crispy squares. (Vern bought the stuff to make 'em, the kids voted for a double batch, I added chocolate chips on a whim & then we all made 'em disappear in record time. :p)
what they said:
Brandon said my chicken fettuccine was awesome. :D
Yesterday Kirsten said I looked cute in my pigtails. She even took some pics. Then she looked at the pics and said I looked better in person. figures. lol Aw. Ej says I'm beautiful. :D
what you listened to:
I've been listening to mp3s all weekend. The last 3 were all Simple Plan:
I can wait forever
I'd Do Anything
Addicted

Gonna go heal a heroic! Night folks. :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

love the music and I agree with my handsome little nephew, you are beautiful! Love all of you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxo