"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 28, 2009

tagged

Ok, so Wendy tagged me with this awhile back and I've been meaning to do it. It's a crazy 8's meme that has gone around the blog circuit, and since I'm way late in doing it I'm going to omit the part where you tag 8 new people to do it. (I'm pretty sure I'm the last blogger on the planet to get around to this one anyway. :p)

Eight things I did yesterday:

1. played at the park with Maiah & Elijah
2. finally posted some pics from blizzcon on my blog (I think that was yesterday? Yeah, I'm a spaz.)
3. drank the last bottle of water.
4. worked in ps for a chunk of the day
5. did Arinne's dailies
6. made some really good cheesy potato soup
7. went with B to get him signed up for night school to finish up the last of his credits
8. did some pilates. it's been forever - it hurt :p

Eight Favorite Shows
I really don't watch a ton of tv, though Super Why is often on in the background.

1. Scrubs
2. Lie To Me
3. Two and a Half Men
4. American Idol
5. Bones
6. House
7. So You Think you Can Dance
8. Um, blanking here... can I go for a long lost favorite like Ed or Mad about You? Or how about Saturday Night Live in the days of Adam Sandler? I heart opera man.

Eight Favorite Restaurants


1. Cafe Rio. Bean & cheese burrito. Black beans. Smothered. Hot sauce please. Oh yeah.
2. Olive Garden. Though I go maybe once a year at most now. Vern can't eat there, so I'm at the mercy of girl's nights out and such. :p
3. Hires Big H.
4. The Cheesecake factory. I love a menu where I have a hard time deciding no matter what mood I'm in. And the cheesecake? Mmmmm...
5. I don't know what the restaurant at the Grand America Hotel is called, but their breakfast buffet is so good.
6. Training Table. Ok, so it's about the hickory sauce. But hey, it's the kind of thing you crave once you've tasted it.
7. Chili's. The fajita chicken quesadillas are so good.
8. Quiznos!

Eight Things I Look Forward To:

1. Um, being legal? Yeah. Would love to be a legal resident of the US - belong to the same country as most of my kiddos..
2. Of course, becoming a citizen would be even better.
3. And Brandon too.
4. Watching my kiddos grow up & become the amazing people that they are.
5. Seeing my family again. It's been more than 13 years now since I last saw Aaron or my mom. That's just wrong.
6. Handing Jeannette her wedding pics! It's taken entirely too long already. :p
7. Pudding. Every day. Forever.
8. Relaxing on a tropical beach somewhere. Sun, sand, water... yeah.

Eight things on my wish list:
Things huh, ok I got this.

1. A backup camera body so I can really do weddings.
2. And a new lens. Or 2. I really want this one
3. Um, things/stuff... Right now a cinnamon roll sounds good. I blame J.
4. It's almost Fall. I need some shoes that aren't flip flops.
5. And new glasses. Or contacts. Or something.
6. Kirsten needs some too.
7. While I'm at it braces would be nice.
8. Does a pool in my yard count? And can I have a different house/yard? :p

K, so those always take longer than I expect to answer, but there you go.

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Love your lists. :)