"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, August 23, 2009

home

We made it home tonight in good time. (About an 11 hour drive.) I was so happy to see my little boys, but the smell of the great salt lake & the sight of our rented old house in an area that smells of horse poop are not my favorite welcomes. Elijah's kisses and Maiah's delight at being out of the car were definite highlights though.
CA was beautiful, and my favorite friends are loved moreso if that's even possible.
Brandon and Spencer had so much fun at blizzcon. I enjoyed the peek I got and loved my new horde shirt from the jinx booth.
Jason was so awesome to us. An extra special thanks to him for going out of his way to make sure we had fun. We did. :) Hanging out with him was the bestest! We even got to meet his little family & play some wii with (the other) Jason & Ian. (Well, I didn't play. I did dailies & spent forever getting Maiah settled down for the night. It was awesome to meet 'em though!!)
I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I was going to, but there are pictures! I'll get 'em all downloaded tomorrow and share some vacation goodness. For now though I just wanted to say we're home and fun was had this weekend. Time to get rid of a very yucky headache and work on some sweet dreams in my own bed.
'night blogland!

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Welcome home! Glad you had a good time. :D