"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, May 01, 2010

alphabetically

A is for April (that would be me!)
B is for Brandon, baby & beach
C is for children - crazy & cry
D's for December, dance, & delight
E 's for Elijah, escape & eyes
F is for friends, fabulous & fight
G is for gentle, gracious & good
H is for honesty & headaches galore
I is for icky, independence & ice
J is for juicy, joy & just
K is for Kirsten, Kisses & kiddos
L is for love - it matters the most
M is for Maiah & milkshake of course!
N is for naptime. Hooray, they're the best!
O is for oh, oops & outrageous
P is for pudding, puddles & please :)
Q is quick-witted, quirky & quaint
R is rambunctious & Robin - my sis!
S is for sexy, softness & sane
T is for tired - I've been there a lot :p
U is the smile in a happy face ΓΌ
V is vicious, vixen & Vernie
W is for World of Warcraft of course :)
X is X-rated & smooches on paper xoxoxo
Y is for you, yummy & yawn
Z is for sleep. Zzzzzzzzz... goodnight :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love you April!!! xoxo

kirsten said...

I Love this!!!! its soo cute!!!! Luv Ya Mommy!!!!