"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday

...spent 3 hours at the gym tonight. Man, I hit the cardio and weights so hard. I'm probably going to be extra sore tomorrow, but I feel sooooo good right now. :) (Well, now that I've showered and all. lol)
...Maiah's had a no-nap day & has been a really sad monkey most of the day. I hope she's not getting sick or anything. I'll be cuddling with her momentarily to see if I can woo her to sleep. :p
...Kirsten's all excited for her dance performances tomorrow night & Friday. I'm excited to see her on stage again - it's been too long. That girl is just awesome - no nerves, just excitement & readiness. She's gonna rock this thing. There's a little glitch with people expecting tickets last minute though there's limited seating for a very good reason. (They dance in the aisles - Kirsten jumps over the handrailing during one of her dances - don't exactly want extra people or stragglers out of their seats for that stuff.)
...Little Vernie's back on track this week, but stayed home sick today.
...Brandon's friend Spencer's getting ready to go on his lds mission in a couple of months. He's been logging a lot of hours at our house playing the Starcraft II beta with B. I'd say it's in preparation, but really it's more of a type of farewell. :p
...since all the kids have something going on, um, Elijah is as cute as ever and ate way too many donuts yesterday. So did I. :p What I really want right now is some pudding. Mmmmm... Pudding...

No comments: