"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday flippage

I decided that this little blog of mine is in need of a dose of pictures. I haven't been playing with my camera much though, so I grabbed a bunch (lots!) of stills from our most recent videos instead. I think the lack of quality from the video camera is made up for by the abilty to capture all the in-between moments and expressions. They just have that real-life feel to them, you know? Anyway, these are the most recent grabs from my little flip video camera. Yep, I'm still lovin' that thing. :)

Oh, and aren't my kiddos the cutest? Yeah, I think so. :)
I know the flip doesn't capture the sharpest or clearest shots, but it's us being us, so this stuff is precious to me. 
Hugs!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Awesome April!!! Beautiful family!! Love you sis! xoxoxo