"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, May 09, 2010

with love

This one is for all of the women out there who love, nurture, and show tender kindness to those around them. I respect any woman who loves unconditionally, gives from their heart & is capable of putting others' needs before their own. You don't have to give birth to be an amazing woman, it's just that in most cases doing so gives you plenty of opportunities to develop such qualities.

This is also for my own mom - one of the most amazing women I know. She's strong, loving and one of the most selfless people you could possibly imagine. She taught me so many things along the way, but my favorite trait of hers is the ability to love and give 110%. She always did.

I love you mom!
Happy mother's day to all of the amazing women out there.:)

1 comment:

Robin said...

Happy Mother's Day April!!! I hope your day was full of cuddles, hugs and kisses!! I totally agree with you about mom. :)

I love you sis!
xoxoxoxo