"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 06, 2010

quickie

~So after a week or so of no sleep we finally got some meds last night to try to help me. I actually did end up sleeping a little, but not a solid night like I hoped. I'll be trying again tonight. :p
~All I wanted for Mother's Day were the "beautiful" yoga pants from Victoria's Secret. I just checked online & they're no longer available. Bummer. :(
~Been going to the gym at least 3x/week the last couple of weeks. Feels so good to be doing this again! :)
~Tonight is (hopefully) raid night. We didn't go on Sunday, so I'm really hoping tonight goes well. *crosses fingers*
~I'm planning on taking Kirsten to get her ears pierced soon. She's so excited.
~I'm ready for some really warm weather. So tired of being cold. brrrrr...
~It's time to go see Ashley again. Need-more-blonde. :)
~And yeah, some sleep would be wonderful. And some pudding. Lots of pudding.

That's all I've got for my quick Thursday update. Exciting, I know. :)
Hugs!

2 comments:

Robin! said...

Hope you are doing well sis. I love you bunches!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Was searching for a GF's blog and came across yours. Was reading your post wanting to have your dd's ears pierced soon.

I wanted our dd's ears pierced too after seeing all these cute babies and little girls with sweet little earrings. Asked our ped and she encouraged me to go ahead when mommy could care for them.

She gave me some suggestions for moms having their little girls eas pierced. If you'd like them write me an e-mail and I'll send them to you.

Amy
amyswor@hotmail.com