"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

worth the wait

...at least I think so. :)
I've been getting K's redhead pics uploaded & sized all evening. Of course, there were plenty of baby distractions, hungry kiddos & such that kept me from actually sitting here for very long until they all went to bed - hence the ridiculous timing of this post. These late nights have become a bad habit. :p This can't-fall-asleep-even-though-I'm-tired stuff is kind of crazy, although I must say I'm looking forward to some sleep right now - didn't even get through the last of K's pics 'cause I'm ready to find my pillow. Yeah, there are way too many shots. I never have claimed to be decisive about this sort of thing. I just think she's beautiful. Especially since we took these Saturday at sunset, after hours and hours of doing yard work. Yes, she's this pretty after playing with weeds & dirt all day. Crazy huh? I just grabbed the camera & we spent a few minutes. I'm loving the red on her. Might just be my favorite so far. :)

Anyway, now that she's been a redhead for over a week, there's the first of the pics. :)

Now to get some new pictures of Brandon. It's been entirely too long since he was last willing to smile for my camera. :p Soon! I promise. :)

Sweet dreams blog readers! Or good morning. Or something...

3 comments:

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

She's one beautiful girl! I love the red but you should tell her from me that she doesn't need all the makeup! She's pretty without it! Miss you guys and hope you're beginning of summer is going well! Love you!

laurie_lu said...

I love it! She looks amazing! I love it love it love it! :)

MamaBug said...

Sassy, flirty, and beautiful, just like her mom. :)