"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 26, 2010

6 days

I haven't blogged in almost a week?! Time for a 6 day catch up.

Kirsten started school today. She seemed excited. :)
I didn't sleep last night, so I was up and able to help her have a good hair day. Yay!
I'm still sick though, and so are Elijah & Maiah. Not my favorite thing ever. :p
I had big plans to play my games last night, but ended up going to the gym a little later than usual. It worked out great as far as the gym went - Lauren came! Yay!
So Brandon didn't sleep last night either. I'm trying to let him sleep today. My little monkeys are loud though, not sure how well it's working. :p
The immigration stuff seems to be at a small standstill for the moment. Hoping things start rolling again. :p
The boys will be off track one more week. They go back on the 7th. Back to early mornings. Yay?! 
 I woke up from my morning nap wanting pudding something fierce. I had a Fuze & some awesome Maiah cuddles instead. :)
Ouch, it's already 3? I need to get running. I did a load of dishes after my shower, but still have stuff  I wanted to do before heading to the gym. I have to go a little earlier today - hoping for a dissension raid tonight!

No comments: