"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, August 02, 2010

08.02.


Can you guess how old I am today?

yeah, I'm so not tellin'...

Let's just say that I'm old enough to have learned a few things...

Like how to hold on, and how to let go,

and what's really, really, really...

...the most important.

Yeah, I've been around a little bit...

I've laughed, I've danced, I've watched my babies grow a little faster than I'd like...
I've had a few birthdays. :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

I will be a nice sister and just say that you are under 40 and still younger than me!!! Happy Birthday April! I hope this year is full of wonderful things for you. I want to see you happy sis! I love you! xoxoxoxo

christine said...

Happy Birthday! I hope someone gave you pudding! That's what I would bring you if I saw you today!