"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 20, 2010

it works! it works!

Our internet was down for most of yesterday, forcing the kiddos to do things like play the wii & watch (non-netflix) movies and making me miss raid night. Bummer. 
The last time I blogged I mentioned that there were things I wanted to say, but then my sit-here window ran out after the Lagoon report, so yesterday while 'net-less I started typing some of the little things worth saying. I typed 'em on a picture, because I'm like that. Yeah. I had like a bazillion people on my mind, not the least of which were the monkeys climbing on me while I typed, so if something I said feels like it was aimed at you it probably was. :) (Oh, and it was the day after a very bad day and I was sad to be missing a dissension raid night, so yeah - I might have been a little moody. :p)


*As with all blogger-resized pics click for actual size & less-wonkiness! Um... nevermind, even after clicking it looks all pixilated on here. Sadness. :(

No comments: