"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 26, 2010

:p

So I walked to the gym today in spite of the heat, my sickies & generally feeling like crap of late. (I think the general ickiness is the new bp meds.) Yeah, I'm stubborn like that. :p By the time I got to the gym a nasty headache was brewing & I didn't feel so good. Any time I put forth even minimum exertion I felt like I was going to pass out. So I took it slow & kept it to the absolute minimum. (The couches looked awesome, but I'm stubborn, remember?) I was happy to get home to my bed without ever actually passing out - just shaky and unable to focus or stand up well.
Little Ceasars made the kiddos dinner. Yay!
Now here I am, blogging quickly from the comfort of my bed, needing to try to sleep off the massive headache that's making me want to cry, feeling bad that I'm not up to raiding & wishing Maiah needed a nap too. :p
I don't know if today was because of my cold, my new meds, the heat or what - but I sure hope it passes quickly.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I hope you feel better April. Love you and miss you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxoxo