"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, August 19, 2010

:)

I am so unbelievably tired tonight, but there are things I want to say.

First, I want to announce that my kiddos had a blast at Lagoon on Monday - it was 12 hours of insane heat & craziness. Brandon's stamp got sunburned onto his arm, Maiah found a love of boats and managed to go without a nap all day, Vernie kept up with Brandon & Kirsten - going on the coasters/thrill rides all day, I dabbled with "big kids" & helped with the little monkeys, Kirsten got wetter than wet on rattlesnake rapids and Vern managed to make it all the way until 10 pm like we'd hoped.
Maiah & Ej boat ride:
Brandon & Kirsten doing re-entry:
(aw, wonkyness ensues - will get this fixed asap)
Fave rides were: B - Re-entry, Elijah - the dragonfly, Maiah - boats!, Kirsten - Samurai & Re-entry tied, Vernie - Colossus & Wicked, April - Samurai and Vern didn't seem to mind getting wet on rattlesnake rapids too much. :p
The Samurai (a couple random youtube vids since I didn't think to have someone get us on there):

One of my faves, Wicked:
 
Oh, B did get us on rattlesnake rapids:

Yeah, Vern's work Lagoon day ended up being a bunch of fun. :)


There were other things I wanted to share tonight, but my cute little monkey/helper is wanting cuddles so off I go.

Hugs!

No comments: