"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, August 06, 2010

Hooray for Friday!

This week flew right by. 
Elijah has been loving his first week of school. His teacher is awesome, and he's doing really well. I'm still adjusting to the early mornings, but yeah - I do have Elijah to wake me up. :p
We got all of the medical stuff done for the immigration process. Now we're just waiting on my birth certificate, which is on it's way. Hooray! :)
We're going to go see Grown Ups tonight with Lauren & Ty. Can't wait - I heart Adam Sandler! :)
Kirsten had fun at girls' camp this week. Now she has Oakcrest to get ready for. Fun stuff! Oh, and I need to get some pics of her new hair. (Special thanks to aunt Beth for being so awesome and getting that done for her - was much needed and much appreciated.)
I woke up today wanting pudding so bad & have none. :(
There will be ice cream tonight before the movie though! lol
The kiddos get out of school early on Fridays. It's already almost time to go get Elijah!
It's been so muggy/hot/stormy lately. Not my favorite walking weather. :p

Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend. :)

No comments: