"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday America!

We celebrated the Fourth with a family bbq followed by the fair & fireworks at Riverton Park. Elijah & LV were both sound asleep by the finale.
I didn't get to take many pictures due to the rain. It was just a little drizzle that seemed to begin & end with the fireworks. It was actually enjoyable except for the fact that my camera isn't currently equipped to play in the rain. I was looking forward to new fireworks pictures. Oh well.
A storm earlier in the day brought high winds & closed down the booths, cutting short some teenaged playtime for Brandon, Lauren & Kori. They managed to have fun hanging out at their house anyways.

All in all it was a fun day. We enjoyed a slow, quiet afternoon and a family & fun filled evening.

Oh, and the pictures that I was able to take I'll share soon. I'm too tired to upload them tonight
.

No comments: