"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hodgepodge

The thing about not blogging every day in the summer is that I can gather things to talk about, hodgepodge as they may be.
Woohoo!

Vern and I went to see the Lake House. Good movie - we both liked it.
We took the kids swimming yesterday. It was the only sane thing to do in this heat. My eyes are still bugged out from all of the chlorine though.
We're still trying to plan the August trip. After figuring out actual costs I'm a little worried that we're not going to pull it off. Hey miracles happen - I'm not giving up just yet. :)
I'm going to be an aunt again any day now. Beth has been ready for weeks, poor thing. That baby will arrive sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. August babies make for hard third trimesters. I know - I have two mid-August children.
Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday. He gets to celebrate by going in to work early and staying late. (It's the first day of their ISO inspection.) He was thinking today would be the same. Makes for a possibly rough week. Fun.
I'm thinking I should play with my camera today so that I can have some sort of recent picture to share.

Have a great day!

No comments: