"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, July 31, 2006

Somebody slap me please.

So I've had the phone number for the internist my doc referred me to sitting on my desk for over a week and I haven't called and made an appointment yet. I'm not sure exactly why this is a scary thing for me but it is.
So go ahead and slap me. Maybe that'll get me to pick up the phone.

Oh, and I must say, I almost didn't get out of bed today. It was so incredibly comfy - no horrible heat or stickiness. Heaven. If only there weren't so many things to do I might still be laying there. Ahhhhhh... Maybe I'll get to sneak back up there at nap time.

I haven't spoken to Julie & Kyle in weeks. Kyle's computer is broken so we haven't been playing like usual. The gaming break has been kind of nice for my kiddos, but I miss my friends. :( We're thinking about you guys! Hope everything is okay.

Speaking of gaming, I have a different sort of proud mama moment I'll share. Brandon has a level 60 warrior as his main character in WoW. Since we've had WoW back up he's joined a fairly big guild and has been MTing in places like MC & ZG and doing a rocking good job at it. Gibberish to anyone who doesn't play, but those who do will understand. It's sort of akin to having your little athlete make captain of the team or something. :)

That's enough random Monday stuff I think.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Tell B I said Cool!

Miss you guys, I will try to talk log into Teamspeak tonight to say hi. With his no computer status it makes for a easy excuse to just watch tv. We think about you guys too. :)

Hope to talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

*smack*

Now go call that internist, ok? :)