"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

2 days late

So it looks like I'm doing Sunday's meme on Tuesday. That's what happens when you're tired, busy and not quite with-it I guess. We were gone most of Sunday, spending time with Vern's mom. I'm not sure that I ever fully woke up yesterday. Or today so far for that matter. I do have to wake up at least a little bit at some point today- it's kara night!

Alrighty - meme time!
List 5 favorite Christmas Carols
Oh Holy Night
Away in a Manger
The first Noel
Oh Come All ye Faithful
Still Still Still

4 favorite Christmas gifts
Ever? Well, Vern looks good here... lol
My ring (10 years later)
My diamond/pearl necklace
My kiddos faces while they open their gifts (that counts as a gift to me right?)
My treadmill.
Yeah, 3 out of 4 - he does look good there. ;)

3 favorite Christmas treats
Fudge,
divinity
and a toblerone for my stocking.
2 favorite Christmas ornaments
The angel that I had for 17 years that's on my banner. She was finally replaced this year. :(
My crystal carousel horse.

1 favorite thing to do on Christmas.
I love listening to the Forgotten Carols late on Christmas Eve while I finish wrapping presents & putting them under the tree. We're going to see it live on Friday. I seriously can't wait.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: