"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, December 30, 2007

a Sunday entry

I've been kind of under the weather since Thursday. I had to have a little outpatient something done & I've been in pain way worse than I'd expected since. If I could stay curled up in a ball until it stopped hurting I'd do it. I've also been falling asleep earlier & sleeping in. >< Hopefully that means that some healing is going on or something. Meanwhile, here's my Sunday meme - a Christmas recap one from my friend Kristi's blog...

Best Food: Hmmm, probably my cherry cordial kisses. I did have lunch at Cafe Rio with Brandon. Now that was good. :)

Best Gift To Me: Uh, I guess I wasn't a good girl this year. >< I did claim the Forgotten Carols dvd that Nina got our family. It had been on my list. :)

Best Gift Given: Watching Elijah open his geo trax bridge was fun. He loves playing with those trains.

Best Game Played: Settlers of Catan, even though B always wins.

Best Song: Something from the Forgotten Carols. Let's go with Let Him In.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you... hope all is ok! Love you bunches & bunches!! xoxo