"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekend stuff.

Friday - Forgotten Carols live. Amazing. Awesome. Fantabulous. One of my very favorite things to listen to at Christmas. The live show is even better. Just awesome. :)
Saturday - Girls day out with Lauren, Kori, Wendy, Abby, Kirsten and I. We finally went to see Enchanted. Very cute little movie. Definitely a chick flick but a fun one. Only thing I didn't like were the cockroaches. Gross. Oh, and I ate too much popcorn. ><
Sunday
- Today started off well. I made my favorite smoothie for brunch.
(In a blender or smoothie maker add 6 oz or so of oj, handful of frozen strawberries, handful of frozen pineapple, 1/2 banana & 2 tbsp your favorite yogurt. Mmmmm...) The only thing I can think of that's on tap for later is our kara run this afternoon. And maybe a nap.

And here's the Sunday meme - a quick one this time. :)

your latest addiction- blistex lip infusion. just. can't. get. enough.
you're listening to- Daughtry.
you're thinking about- Jody.
you're asking santa for- an itunes card. need. more. music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the forgotten carols, but enchanted is such a cute movie. Daughtry is so hot too. mmm good choices for your weekend stuff.

Denise