"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Skirting the stuff & sharing a song.

We all have stuff that we think about/struggle with every day right? Usually you keep those things buried somewhat in order to be able to function. Well today some of my "stuff" is at the forefront of my thoughts, making it hard to talk about anything else. I won't talk about it here though, at least not right now. This particular struggle is a very personal one - this isn't the place. Since anything else I could say would seem trivial and unimportant amid my thoughts I'll just share the video for an awesome song. It's yet another older one, but it played last night & I looked up the vid because for me the lyrics are just that good. :)

I should probably just not blog on days where my thoughts aren't available for public viewing, but I really wanted to share the video. :)

Have a happy Thursday blog readers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis... I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you... Please know that if you ever need to talk, just send me an email and I will call you right away! Love you lots!! xoxoxo

Kristi said...

Hugs, April!! Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a good song. It isn't that old though I don't think.

Denise