"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Two weeks 'til Christmas?!

We haven't even started shopping. At all. Oh my. >< This way we'll get to hit the stores with a gazillion of our bestest friends. Fun! Ej has been sick again & I've been busy taking care of him. I've enjoyed the cuddles and such that result. Mmmmmm... I love my babe and his awesome cuddles. I do hope he gets feeling better. His poor little nose. :(

I did get to go to kara again tonight. Third day in a row. We got Shade down on Sunday (hooray!) and tried Prince yesterday. Then today we got to start over for the week with just Vern & I on heals. Go us! It was fun. :) Here's a screen of Sunday's shade downing for the 3 or so of you who know/care about the whole WoW thing. ;) You'll have to click for readability.And an overhead shot before I turned off my ui for kicks. :) Well I'm off to work out before bed. Have a great one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'm one of the three people but congrats. So the shade is the one lying on the floor right?

And get shopping and give Elijah extra cuddles! I hope he's feeling better.

Denise