"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, March 17, 2008

A round of sickies & a meme

Poor Elijah, his latest cold hit full force yesterday. He had a sniffly, stuffy, feverish, cough-ridden birthday. =( By last night Kirsten was coughing too, and this morning I joined in on the fun. Hopefully this’ll be the last of the sickies for the season. =P

So yeah, I’ve been a little out of it. I haven’t been getting much “me” time, and what I do get when Ej naps is spent working out, so I’m missing my online friends big-time. The WoW withdrawals are there too. I haven’t done a daily in days. lol

It's looking like another busy week ahead, so I figured that while I'm sitting here I'd do this quick little meme – it looked like fun. :)

The things always happen in threes meme…

Name 3 things you love:
My family!
Milkshakes!
CafĂ© Rio! (I’m so craving their chips & queso right now)

Name 3 visible signs of Spring:
This pic was taken for something else completely, but it shows 3 of my personal signs of spring – sandals, painted toenails & anklets. (Okay, so there’s really 4 visible signs – there’s a tiny glimpse of the winter-pale legs too. :p Eeew I know, sorry. lol)

Name 3 of today's accomplishements:
I managed to get Elijah to take his cold medicine. :p
I washed my bedding.
I worked out while Elijah napped.





Name 3 words that describe you:
Sincere, Perceptive, Stubborn.
Have a great day blog readers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cafe Rio is seriously tdf. I love their burritos. Hope the sickies have left!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of you and the anklets scream "April"
I'm so ready for spring myself.

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your kids are done with sickies for the season too. Seems like you had a rough year.

You're a photogenic person. It always seems like you're looking at me when I look at photos of you. I think it's your eyes. You have a likable face with amazing eyes.