"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday

Another chilly day has meant bliss for this mommy, who got to cuddle with Ej all afternoon. :) It's been fun, and has even made up for this morning. (I literally had to run LV to school with wet hair & no jacket. I swear it took hours for my lungs to recover from the cold. I haven't felt that cruddy since the silly doctors gave me a diuretic for my blood pressure. Hello?! You sure you wanna do that to an anemic person? It didn't go so well. :p Anyway - I'll wake up early enough to get my hair dry & wear more than a t-shirt on colder days from now on. Oh, and leave early enough that we're not running full speed to get there on time. Lesson learned. :p) Screenshot of winterspring in WoW, awesome quote from I don't know where. :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that you take pictures even when you're playing a video game. Great quote too.