"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

shhh... napping babe

I haven't posted a blog entry since Friday, so here I am wanting to blog and trying to decide whether or not I really have anything to say. I'm not sure that I do, but figure I at least can do a Tuesday meme or something. :p

Your morning: I actually had an early morning after a late night. Elijah woke up at 6 or so & Vern sent me to take care of him. He was mad that I'd crawled into bed late again, and I think me being the one to get up with Ej was supposed to be a punishment of sorts, but cuddle time with my babe never is. I kept him warm and we watched all of the early morning kiddie shows.
Your week: It's bound to be a busy week ahead with 2 birthdays. (LV will be 7 on the 13th & Ej will be 3 on the 16th.) Little Vern has parent teacher conferences on his birthday, and Kirsten's should be this week as well - I just haven't heard from her teacher yet.
Your dinner plans: I should really figure that out at some point, huh.
Your outfit: My white lace t-shirt & jeans. I'm about to change into shorts to work out though. :p
Your current music: I'm actually enjoying some quiet time right now. Don't even have the tv going.
Your mood: Um, hmmm... I'm ok. Fighting first thing this morning wasn't my idea of a good start to the day, but it's been quiet & I have my Ej - so I'm ok.
Your to-do list: I actually already folded the mountain of laundry, have done 2 loads since and settled Ej down for a nap, so once I hop on my treadmill in a few minutes here I'll be happy with my done list. Oh, and I guess that whole figuring dinner out. lol Oooh, I blogged too - that counts for something, right?
Your homepage: It's iGoogle. I have it all set up with the stuff I like to be able to check daily.
Your wish list: I'm easy. At the moment I could really go for a shake, a cookie or some form of chocolate. Yeah it's definitely an "I want chocolate" kind of day. :p
Outside of that, safe kiddos? A happy hubby? A new camera? A warm blanket? (It's cold down here and Ej is all comfy napping with my blanket.) A good kara run for Arinne tonight? (Leilah's group finished every boss in there this week. Go us! I'm sad I didn't get a screenshot of our first Illhoof downing though.) Um yeah, that must be the whole list - I'm back to thinking about chocolate.

There, that wasn't too painful. On the boring side maybe, but at least I checked in. :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two birthdays in one week? Don't you have that in August too? Early happy birthdays to your littlest ones!

Anonymous said...

So... what was for dinner? And did you get some form of chocolate?