"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Patch 2.4

This entry could also be titled Fury of the Sunwell, Utter Craziness, Lag Issues, Dude that was my Kill or Hanging with a Gazillion Crazy Players.

Lucky me, I was among a handful of the first people on Draenor to go check out some of the new content released today in WoW. There was lag, there was crazy kill-stealing and before long there were way too many 70's stuffed onto that little isle. Within no time TnE (one of the big horde guilds on our server) had reportedly killed Kael'Thas and people were looking for tanks like crazy for the magister's terrace - the new 5 man dungeon. By the time any of my guildies were on and wanting to check out the instance I had to go, but I can't wait to check it out. There are certain particular friends I'd love to check it out with anyway. (Yeah, we've established that I'm a dork like that. :p) For the time being though, 3 of my 70's finished their dailies on the Isle of Quel'Danas and I got to have some fun exploring out there. I even took screenshots as I went. :)
If I were feeling better I'd log back on and play & explore some more, but with a kara run in an hour & a half, and hopefully that 5 man afterwards, I've been holding my babe & helping LV with his homework. Oh, and I should probably mention that playing WoW is not all that I did today - it's been absolutely gorgeous out, and I did some work in the front yard & played outside with Elijah for a chunk of the morning. Working on fixing that icky winter-pale thing. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You almost make that game look like fun. Those first two pictures or whatever you call them are pretty.

Anonymous said...

I don't even play that game but think that the first pic would make a lovely wallpaper for my desktop.