"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools?!

I was trying to come up with some sort of April fools type joke for my little blog, but haven't come up with anything fun & tricky yet. Oh well, I'm gonna go ahead & type something anyway since it's been a week and all since I last checked in.I haven't been able to work much on getting some sun - it's been a little chilly this past week. We've even seen some snow. Crazy huh? Utah weather is weird like that. My little tulips out front are trying to hang in there and the plum trees are slowly starting to decide that it really is Spring.

I was gonna do a meme but think I'll save it for another day. I'm thirsty and my weights are sitting right here reminding me that it's an upper body day. Now that I have LV off to school and Elijah set up with some pb&j style lunch it's definitely work out time before I sit down and play me some WoW. There's also the ever-present mountain of laundry to tackle.
--You know, Vern jokes about wishing the kids would learn to eat once a week or so for financial reasons, I'm thinking that my crazy wish would have to do with dirty laundry. :p The sheer amount of clothes that a family of 6 goes through per week is nuts. I really want a laundry mountain that washes & folds itself. Come on little wish fairy do your thing. :p

Meanwhile, I hope it's sunny wherever you readers are & that you're having an awesome April 1st. :)

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

I have to admit I have had the same laundry pile on my floor for nearly two weeks now and we all just keep stepping around it. I wish someone (not me) would take some iniative and fold it, lol. Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Did your little fairy ever show up? If so send it my way please.