"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 17, 2008

...and then I barfed. ><

So yesterday wasn't the greatest day ever. Got my feelings hurt over something silly early in the day while doing my first round of dailies. My stomach was hurting for the third day in a row & I was trying to figure out what was going on there. Then Vern made it home from work & we had yet another fight. We were still yelling back & forth at eachother during my ZA run. :P Apparantly I was quiet enough during the run that Brian & Brooks knew something was up. They're so sweet. Nothing they could do - just a rough day & a grumpy Vern. The ZA run started out really well, but we didn't get to the second boss. Kept dying on the gauntlet. It seemed like Lore was the only one focusing on the main guys and all the dps was aoe'ing. Not so good. :p
Anyway, then after ZA I did all of Arinne's dailies. 21 of them. Alone. We won't go into how long it took or how boring it can be. lol Crazy as it might sound, once I was done with Arinne I grabbed Lei & did all of her shattered sun dailies. Why you ask? Because she was sooo close to exalted. I made it. Yay! Arinne's pretty close too. A couple more days worth of quests, if & when I'm up to doing 'em. I won't be today. Last night, after Leilah finished up I found out what was up with my tummy.

...Yeah I have whatever it is that my boys have had. (aka the stomach flu I believe - I'm also really achey.) It was quite the way to end a not-so-stellar-day. I got hardly any sleep last night. Was busy shaking, crying & retching over the toilet bowl. :p So yeah, I've declared today a take-it-easy sort of day. Gogo cuddles, naps & movies with my kiddos. :)

No comments: