"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 03, 2008

A quick one

Hooray, a meme! I have some photos to work on & some dailies I'd like to do now that LV is safe at school & I'm done working out, so a quick blog entry sounds just about right.

Five words that describe your day so far:
Sleepy, sunshine, cuddles, fresh air & phone calls.
Four names you answer to:
Um, April ...to most people.
Mom to most of my kiddos.
Madre to Brandon.
Ari/Arinne (pronounced every concievable way plus some that make no sense) to friends and fellow WoW players.
Three things you really want:
A new camera, to find a dress for Lauren's wedding & an appointment with Ashley. :)
Two things you said this week:
"You're all crazy. I hope you know that." Said to my kiddos. It's surprising how often I say that one. They're monkeys you know. :p
"Kiss me baby!" And Elijah did. He's the bestest. :)
One movie you want to watch:
Super Troopers. I blame Hy. ;) Brandon says he's heard it's funny too. I'm thinking we need to grab it this weekend.

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've never seen super troopers? You'll laugh.
Ashley does your hair, right? I still say you need to post pictures when you go back to blonde.