"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, April 27, 2008

out of hiding

We picked up my camera yesterday & Vern laughed as I went into hiding with it. I'd still be off somewhere playing if I hadn't run out of things I needed to set up and subjects to point the lens at momentarily. Pausing made me realize that my tummy was growling too, so I'm sitting here with a V8 deciding which settings I'd like under custom function II. :p The menu set up is so much different than the 10D. I'm still figuring stuff out and will likely be a little more scarce than usual for awhile longer. I haven't downloaded the software to be able to upload any pics yet - that should happen some time today.

So since it's Sunday & I've been slacking with the posting I figure I'll do the meme tradition if I can find one quick.

Who made you smile last?
Kirsten & Elijah just now. They're so silly.
The last song you listened to?
Best I am, Flaw
Who made you cry last?
I'm actually not telling - the person had no clue he hurt my feelings and I got over it. :p
What is the last thing most people learn about you?
Um... I'm blanking here. The last thing they learn? Seriously, no clue.
What was your last fast food meal?
Went to arctic circle yesterday with Vern, Nina & Lauren and had a chocolate malt & onion rings. :p
The last thing you ate today?
The only thing I've had today was my V8.

Happy Sunday blog readers! :)

No comments: