"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 18, 2008

TGIF

Woohoo! I lived through yesterday. I spent most of the day in bed. Feeling courageous enough today to be sipping some green tea & even made me a piece of toast. So far so good! :)

So to celebrate making it through the week here's a really quick meme. Just choose the word that best describes each day of your past week.
Saturday - family
Sunday - sunshine
Monday - quiet
Tuesday - cuddles
Wednesday - sad
Thursday - sick
Friday - hopeful *crossing my fingers that I find an appetite & that stuff stays down ><*

I'm so grateful that I feel ok sitting here. I think I might actually log into WoW after I check in with the squirrelies.
Have a great day!

No comments: