"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 04, 2008

owie :p

By now you'd think I'd be used to waking up with a headache every day (have had one every morning for weeks now) but today's was different. Today I'm hurting bad enough to make me totally nauseous & wanna cry. I took pain meds and buried my head under my pillow all morning & I'm still in pain. Thankfully Vern managed to take the day off work - so he took LV to school, bought Elijah a happy meal for lunch and has let me just try to kick this thing. I just need to get it to where I can function so I can get going and get ready for Nina's birthday party tonight. Thus far only pitch dark, silence & my blanket have taken any sort of edge off. Oh and the meds I guess. Elijah's been awesome too. He doesn't like it when I'm sad so I get extra hugs 'n kisses. Yay! That's the best medicine ever right there. He's stayed right by me and played quietly. I love his company. :)
Pic taken with the Elan 7E & scanned. It's low quality being an old film scan & all, but seemed fitting - if I'm stuck burying my head under a pillow all day, I'm absolutely gonna daydream about being on a beach somehwere. :)

I'm headed back up to my bed I guess. Just wanted to check in and wish everyone a fantabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you got feeling better in time for your party.