"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, April 05, 2008

bringing back the music

So I made it to Nina's birthday party yesterday headache and all. It did fade down to bearable at least, so I was able to be somewhat sociable for the night. I hadn't seen Wendy or Jill in awhile, so that was fun. :) I'm sure that I dipped one too many strawberries into the chocolate fountain, but they were just so yummy.
Lauren had some music going when I first got there. Broken played & I realized that I haven't heard that song in ages. I had that vid on here forever but when I re-did the sidebar I somehow lost it. So yeah, I'm putting it back and then some. ;) I'll go back to alternating stuff from my youtube playlist on my sidebar. Blogging's just more fun with tunes. :) It's also more fun with pictures, but yeah. :p I'll play with my camera between now & the next entry, I promise.

I'm grateful to be feeling better today, I have lots to do. It's looking a little gray outside but that's okay - I plan on having an awesome day anyhow. I hope whoever finds themselves reading this does too. :)

No comments: