"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 21, 2008

spoke too soon

Oh boy. Brandon started barfing tonight, Vern's looking iffy, LV is nauseous again, & I'm headed to bed not feeling so hot myself. At least with us being mostly homebound this weekend we were able to get some things done. I had a little photo related project I finally got around to, and we just finished washing all of our bedding. Again.

The photo project had me delving through some of my old bridal work. I’m even more excited to work with Lauren in a few weeks after this weekend. Brides are my most favorite photography subjects. Especially cute little sisters in law I’m thinking. :o) I figure I’ll share a few old shots here in anticipation of sharing some new ones soon. If nothing else, they’ll make me smile when I check in & click on ‘em throughout the week.
Have a fantabulous day! Well, I should clarify that it's Sunday night & I'm headed to bed - but hope Monday's an awesome one. :)

(Sorry all the pics make this entry humungously long, I didn't have enough room left on my pb account to make a slideshow. :p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When was the last time I gushed about how much I love your work? Must be time to because wow, just wow. Uou make me wish I was getting maried.

Anonymous said...

You're so talented. Your brides must love you too!