"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 28, 2008

so there

Almost, sort of kind of... yeah. :p
So these pics were an attempt to keep a promise. They weren't exactly what I pictured, but they'll do for now. I'm sad that I'm missing kiddos in these shots, but B wasn't home and K played photographer since I couldn't find the tripod to just timer it. We've been having fun playing with both cameras all weekend. These are 10D shots (since I'm lazy and haven't downloaded the new software yet) but there are so many pics to come. The plan is to get this post buried asap. ;) If I'd have planned better I'd have done this on a better hair day and gone somewhere with nicer light, but Kirsten did awesome considering. I heart that first blurry shot of me and my lil cuteness. LV's expressions and Ej jumping all over us was awesomeness. Oh, and J had better appreciate the fact that I didn't touch my lines - painful stuff right there I tell ya. I may or may not even admit this entry was up before I bury it. So there.
Muahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! That last one is priceless. lol