"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

this very moment

You – Sitting cross-legged in my computer chair wrapped in my blanket with Elijah on my lap.
Sounds– Elijah making car noises driving a lego on my shoulder, LV playing the xbox & Kirsten clicking the mouse like mad playing solitaire at the kiddos’ computer.
Feeling - Comfy in my blanket and still sleepy.
Song – Simple Plan, I can wait Forever

Thoughts– Thinking about my pillow. I’m considering climbing back into bed.
Plans – Other than a nap? Um, hopefully a workout and I should do Arinne’s dailies. And uh, yeah.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is SP's new album any good? Love their old stuff and heard they had a new album coming out.