"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Of happiness and hugsnstuff :)

I *am* happy today. Feeling better than I have in awhile. Gogo time with a fantabulous friend and some much needed sleep. (Big thanks to R for cheering me up yesterday just by being him. He's the bestest.) Oh and I think that I can eat again. My Fazoli's hit the spot and everything. I just need more breadsticks. And some diet pepsi. And maybe a malt. Yeah I think I found my appetite. :p

Well I was looking for a happy kind of pic for my happy sort of Saturday post, and ended up throwing this together in PS.Because yellow is happy. And flowers are happy. And I am happy. I hope you blog readers are too. :) Apologies for the thrown together pic & thrown together thought, but I'm headed to get some fresh air & exercise before Vern gets home & we go grocery shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol You're cute.You seem a little happy. After all those sickies I would be too.