"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 10, 2008

no more snow

Happy Thursday blog readers!

I missed saying happy birthday to some people I love. Sorry dad, I love you! Happy birthday old man! And Vivian, love you, miss you and hope you had an awesome birthday too. :)

I guess I’ve decided that yesterday’s entry can stay. I won't share that pic anywhere else, but a little blip somewhere on my blog isn’t so horrible. It’s the kind of entry I will be happy to bury, but it was honest. I was surprised that the people who spoke to me about it wholeheartedly didn’t agree with me, but thank you for the kind words. I admit that hearing the same thing from each of you made me smile & feel loved. I really wasn’t asking for an ego boost - I just liked my “change your stars” type thought, and didn’t hate the ps’d version so much. At least the girls mostly liked the 2nd version better. See, I’m not totally crazy. I was asked what exactly the flaw was that I was seeing, and couldn’t even put it into words. For me it was the whole pic. Just …ugh. I think most girls at least understand. :p

So today it’s sunny and looking beautiful out. My kids walked home from school yesterday in the snow. Yeah. It snowed again. Such craziness. Hopefully we’re about done with that sort of thing. lol C’mon now, it’s April 10th - no more snow in the valley please. >.< Gosh.

Well my tummy is growling & Elijah needs some lovin’, so off I go.
Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that entry is staying. Wasn't there a chance of more snow in the Salt Lake Valley last night? Just think of all the happy snowboarders. It is supposed to warm up again soon.