"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

so yesterday

...was my sister's birthday.
I woke up planning on posting an entry to wish her the best day ever - then I took LV to school, played with Elijah, started doing my usual day stuff & didn't post. Again. I'm always a day late with this stuff & I was so gonna surprise her and be on time this time. :p Guess not.

Sorry Robin! Love ya sis & hope you had a fantabulous birthday!

I'm really not feeling very well. I think Brandon shared his coughing sniffly cold with me. (Yeah, we did just get over the stomach flu - what is up with me and the sickies? :p) I blame the crazy weather. You know I won't give up the hugs from my kiddos for anything.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis!! I would have been surprised if you were on time.. LOL! Hope you feel better soon. Love you lots! xoxoxoxoxoxo