"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, March 03, 2008

Cake!

I wanna blog, but I've got nothing to say at the moment. Blogthings ftw?! lol


You Are Strawberry Cake



Fresh, sassy, and romantic.
You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.
Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!


Yeah, I know - the last thing this little blog of mine needs is more fluff, but with Elijah asleep there's nobody to take a picture of and it's chilly outside. My day has been a quiet one - consisting of working out & WoW, and yeah - like I said to begin with, I wanted to check in even though I've got nothing to say.
That was one helluva run-on sentence. Go me! :p

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was lemon cake.
And at least you update your blog regularly. *cough*Judy*cough*

Anonymous said...

Chocolate cake here.