"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy things

I was so ready to put my Spring banner up. It makes me smile. :)
Those are my happy, pretty flowers up there.
I was immediately asked about the family pics, so I put some on the sidebar. Hadn't rearranged things there in forever. While I was at it I played with making a little family slideshow for fun. My kiddos are just the cutest. <3
Kirsten & LV helped me choose the pics, and Elijah has been watching it over and over again. :)


Aw, you know what? Pics of my kiddos make me happy too. :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do have a beautiful family. And all of your pictures are always sooooo good.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow. Amazing photos of your family. Looks fantastic all together like that.