"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Checking in

I can't believe it's Sunday already! The weekend flew right by.
My kiddos are headed back on track tomorrow. Yay school!
We had a busy weekend, with the fashion show yesterday (I'd planned to share some of the shots, but haven't downloaded anything yet, so hopefully soon. :p) and getting ready for heading back to school. We're finally mostly over the crazy bout of sickies too. Just in time.
I'd be celebrating tonight by playing WoW, but the server was really wonky during our kara run tonight, so I'm just chillin with Ej at the moment. I'd told Damani I'd be back to hang out, so I do need to try to get back in once Ej's settled.
Meanwhile, I figured I'd do a Sunday meme. (I've been slacking in that tradition of late.)

The February Meme

Out dancing all-night or alone by candlelight? Why not both – go out and have fun, then come home and have some more. :)
What’s your favorite romantic song? Hmmm… Hard one. Gimme Chris Daughtry’s voice (singing anything lol), an old Bon Jovi ballad like Bed of Roses or something like Tim McGraw & Nelly’s Over & Over. Depends on the mood.
What’s your favorite Romantic movie? Oh, give me a funny one. I’ll say Hitch, the Princess Bride or A Knight’s Tale.
Name 3 things you find sexy in members of the opposite sex. Sexy huh. How about a smile, confidence and smelling yummy up close.
Your favorite body part is? I’ve answered this on here before I think. I tend to say my legs. Yeah, I know I’ve answered that before. :p
What’s the sexiest thing someone’s ever said to you? Hmmmm… “Wanna go again?” ;)
Your personal candy heart would say: Kiss me.

2 comments:

Carin said...

April you have been tagged by me check my blog ;O)

Anonymous said...

What server do you play WoW on? Derek plays that game. I'm with you on the movie choices and the Bon Jovi. Agreeing with the sexy guy stuff too. The "go again" thing I'd pass on, I'm more into cudlles and precious sleep.