"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Too many memes

I feel like I've done way too many memes lately so for this Sunday post I think I'll just do some random catching up.

Kirsten & I have both had Avril Lavigne's I will be stuck in our heads all week. Today I caught Vern singing along. lol It's spreading. I wish she'd released a video for this, fan vids featuring lyrics by teens who can't spell abound. :pAnyway, yeah - blame Kirsten. I guess there's worse things she could get us all singing. She has better taste in music than Vern. lol

I'm maybe going dress shopping with Lauren again on Monday. I hope we have the same awesome luck with stores who don't mind me taking pictures as she tries stuff on. I wish I'd asked earlier last time, but am glad I was able to grab a few shots for her. I've always loved photographing her - she's just the cutest. One of these days I might play with some of these - edit and polish 'em for her to keep. (Gogo mall lighting & trying to look inconspicuous with my big honkin' camera!! I didn't even know how to use her cellphone cam - should figure those out for the stores that don't allow photos. :p)
Can't wait to see what dress she ends up choosing in the end - bridals this Spring are gonna be a blast. :)Here's Kori on the runway that same day. She didn't like the yellow & pink dress - but we thought she was adorable anyhow. :) It was a fun sort of challenge working in that lighting. Haven't done stage lights in awhile.

And now I' m off to find some food that isn't popcorn or m&ms. :p That's all I've had to eat since lunch yesterday & I'm getting kinda hungry. Of course I feel like I need to spend a week on my treadmill anyway, there's just been so much junk food of late. Blech.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty bride. Nice shots, even with the mall lighting.

Carin said...

How fun to get to go shopping for dresses! I bought mine out of a catolog and tried it on for the first time 1 week before the wedding. :0)

Anonymous said...

Dress shopping is fun! Both girls look great. Love the last runway shot. How cool that you get to take pictures through every step for her, what a treasure that will be.