"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Just a little apprehensive...

Oh boy.
Going to the doctor does not usually make me nervous. I mean, I've had four babies - so what can they possibly do to me worth worrying about, right? Well, I'm just a little scared of the appointment I have for tomorrow.
Brandon & I both have to be examined by a government-approved doctor for the immigration stuff. I take care of myself, exercise & such so why worry? Because at some point in my life I lost my immunization records. :p I was told “don’t worry, we’ll take care of it.” Hooray?! Pokey pokey pokey...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be fine... honestly! You have good genes! LOL!!! I will call you around 10 your time so make sure you pick up the dang phone!!!!! LOL!!! Love you sis!! xoxoxo

Helena said...

Ouch! Do you think that's what they meant?

Hey, the word verification starts with the first three letters of my maiden name. Cool.