"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Absolutely, positively

...BEAUTIFUL!Oh my goodness, it's sunny and 47 today. So Spring-like and just gorgeous. Elijah and I enjoyed some outside time, then when we came in I opened all the windows, cranked the music and started cleaning. I got my treadmill time & lower body day in before hitting the shower too. Go me! lol

Hope you blog readers are having as fabulous a day as we are. :)

3 comments:

Carin said...

That is an absolutly beautiful piture. You and Vern are both so talented!

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture. I'm loving the nicer weather too.

Anonymous said...

Go you! My treadmill is used to hang clothes on. I'm enjoying the more spring like weather too. I guess I could just walk outside.