"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, February 07, 2008

hi mom :)

So Brandon and I survived yesterday just fine. We each got 5 pokies - 3 immunizations, 1 blood draw and a tb test. Our arms are sore today, but really it wasn't so scary after all. I think I'm just emotional that we're finally going through the whole process, but with another step down I'm really excited. Go us!

I was able to talk to my mom last night too. (Thanks Robin!) It's always good to find out how my family's doing and hear their voices. It had been awhile, so it really was an awesome thing.

Well, happy Thursday blog readers! I need to go spend some quality time with my weights & my treadmill.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How exciting, April!! Glad you survived all the pokes!