"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Uh hunh

Well thank you mr. groundhog for officially announcing today that I will be remaining frozen-brrr-cold for 6 more weeks. I couldn't possibly have figured that out without your furry little help. lol

I think I'll celebrate tonight's snowstorm with some hot chocolate & some cuddles with my babe. Poor Elijah is still really stuffy, and I'm not feeling so hot myself.

Happy groundhog day blog readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you saying you weren't surprised? lol It's been cold here too.

Christy said...

Hope you are feeling better! Sorry about the 6 more weeks of winter. If it makes you feel any better, we are up and down here in the south! I wish it would stay cold or warm!