"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, May 08, 2009

crazy factor

Starting Monday my life is about to pick up some speed in the crazy factor department for awhile. Should be a fun, albeit crazy kind of month. I figured at least one more post before things start rolling was in order, and for Mothers' Day weekend I thought it'd be fitting to do this meme I found.

The celebrate you meme that every woman should do:

Tell us something you love about yourself.
I love that I'm able-bodied, of (at least relatively) sound mind, have not forgotten how to play, laugh and make the most out of any given moment in this life.
Are you the girl next door or the one our mothers warned us about?
Um, neither? Or both? lol I'm a pretty quiet girl, but really not the girl-next-door type, though I tend to get along with people's mothers. :p
What's your favorite flower?
How about 3? Calla lilies, roses and tulips. In that order. :p (Think elegant, romantic & happy.)

Name 1 of your talents, 1 of your dreams and 1 of your regrets.
Photography, I'll tell you when it happens & not spending time with my mom before leaving Toronto.
I am _____ and proud of it!
Me!
Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Hmmmm... hard one. I guess milk chocolate in the largest quantities. lol
Girly girl or tomboy?
Wel... Soft, pretty & sparkly things make it fun to be a girl, but I don't mind dirt or roughing it so I guess it depends on the moment. Just don't ask me to play with worms. Or spiders. ick.
Your man wants to shower you with love. If he were smart he'd _____.
Mean it! I'm easy enough to please - whatever is done or said just needs to be real.
It's fun to be a girl when...
Let's see. How about when you find an outfit or some little thing that makes you feel downright beautiful. Or when you find yourself crying over a movie scene or song lyric & enjoy every moment of it. Or the guy in front of you holds the door open for you & smiles. Or when good hair days happen. I can appreciate a good hair day. :) Really, there are so many things that make being a girl a blast.
Complete this thought: If everyone were more like me this world would be...
Um, hmmmm... Hopefully a calm & happy sort of place. And probably a whole lot quieter for the most part. lol :)


Well Maiah's finally asleep again, so I'm headed to do the same.
Sweet dreams blog readers! :)

No comments: