"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, May 11, 2009

hola blogland


So my Mother's Day was uneventful. Kirsten did take this shot of me and my youngest kiddos, but Vern & Brandon never left their computer chairs. (I was laughing because Ej was saying cheesecheesecheese in my ear. lol And I have no idea what's up with the face Vernie's pulling. :p) I also helped Kirsten make her poster for being the student of the week at school, got things ready for Jeannette's bridals today and, um yeah. Just spent time with my kiddos. I did have fun talking to my mom last night. It was really good to talk to her - it's been forever. :)

I'm headed out the door for the photo shoot, but wanted to peek in and say hi. :) I'm wishing I had me some quiet time & some pudding, but instead I have a camera that's ready to go & a bride that's running a little late.

Wish us luck & have a great day! :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love this picture of you and the kids sis!! You are a wonderful mom and you have wonderful children! I love you and miss you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxo